Dental health checks
At each examination your dental health will be assessed in 15 key areas. These will help us understand and achieve your dental goals and needs, to provide a healthy, happy smile.
- How healthy do you feel your teeth and gums are?
- What are your dental concerns or problems?
- How happy are you with your smile?
- Are things working OK?
- Medical and general health discussion
- Examination of teeth for health
- Examination of fillings for integrity
- Examination of gums for health
- Examination for the presence of plaque
- Examination of the tongue, lips, cheeks and skin for health (TLCS)
- Examination of the jaw for health
- Examination of the glands and muscles for health
- Examination of how the teeth meet and bite
- Examination of the bone supporting the teeth for health
- Examination inside, under and between teeth by the use of x-rays