Debbie Houghton BChD
GDC registration 79297
I enjoy and am passionate about dentistry. I have worked in different areas of the country and enjoy engaging with people from all backgrounds and of all ages. I believe that the most important person in the practice is the patient I am working with at that moment in time and I want their experience in my surgery to be as pleasant as possible.
taken pride in the successful treatment of many nervous patients and children. I believe that good patient-dentist communication is essential for this.
I am competent in all areas of dentistry and have furthered my knowledge through postgraduate training in implant retained crown, bridge and denture work, tooth whitening and anti wrinkle injections.
Outside of dentistry I have travelled extensively and am a keen skiier. I live with my family just outside of Newark.
- Training in facial aesthetics (anti wrinkle injections) by Dr. Bob Khanna, former private dentist of the year (London 2010)
- Member of the Nottinghamshire implant study group and Lincolnshire postgraduate endodontic group (2007-2010)
- Training in rotary endodontics (“root canal”) by Jason Bedford (2009)
- Straumann accredited in restoring implants (London 2007)
- Denplan accredited (2007-2012)
- Member of the VDP advisory committee (Lincolnshire 2002)