Stuart Bright BChD
(Leeds 1986) Dip Impl Dent (Salford 2011)
GDC Registration 61631
I aim to listen to all my patients and work with them to find a solution to their problems which meets their individual needs. Whether they want routine preventative dental care, smile makeovers or tooth replacement with dental implants we can provide the solution.
I feel it is important to take the time to get to know people, to know from our first meeting their concerns, expectations and goals before embarking on any treatment.
I enjoy the challenges of modern dentistry and get particular satisfaction when I see the changes I can make to someone’s life by creating a nice smile and increasing their self confidence.
By working together as a team we always try to provide a service which will exceed your expectations.
Outside of dentistry my time is split between family and sport. I particularly like to be out in the open air either golfing or walking my two Labrador dogs.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dental Implantology. (Salford 2011)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Dental Implantology. (Trafford Hospital 2009)
- Year course in Aesthetic dentistry (Tipton Academy Manchester 2008)
- Year course in Dental Implantology(Tipton Academy Manchester 2007)
- Year course in Practical Restorative and Aesthetic dentistry(Tipton Academy Manchester 2006)
- Year course in Restorative Dentistry (Tipton Academy Manchester 2004)
- Member of the Association of Dental Implantology UK and British Dental Association